Wednesday, April 29, 2015

I/O Magic I016B09SLR60 Dual Panel Solar Battery Charger in my opinion


The couple of days ago. I'm looking for information on the I/O Magic I016B09SLR60 Dual Panel Solar Battery Charger, so i would like to describe here.


I/O Magic I016B09SLR60 Dual Panel Solar

I/O Magic I016B09SLR60 Dual Panel Solar Battery Charger


"I/O Magic Dual panel solar battery charger with LCD display provides maximum recording time of 7 hrs. Charger features USB charging ports and a powerful internal battery to store solar power when you are away from outlets. Maximum recording time 7 hours equipped with USB charging ports and a powerful internal battery that stores solar power when you're away from outlets Voltage 5 V 2.1 A (power device) 3.7 V (battery) Technology Lithium polymer Display LCD Connectors 4 pin USB type A output 5 pin micro-USB type B input Capacity 6000 mAh Dimensions 0.8"" (H) x 3.6"" (W) x 6"" (D) easy to use multi-functional battery pack lets you take your charging on-the-go Charge it up via solar power or USB port to restore some ... Read more


Compare stores: Here




It's crucial to spend less in today's overall economy. We should be cautious with funds, but we can easily nevertheless continue to keep store shopping. You can find all you need for a smaller amount when online. Please read on to discover getting the very best more knowledge about thrifty shopping on the internet.

Tags: Phones Cameras & Electronics > Voice Recorders



0 comments:

Post a Comment